Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Creating My "List"

During my sociology class, my lecturer mentioned how some successful people stated the importance of constructing a set of values as a form of guidance, and that one value should not "clash" with another in terms of meaning.

Now that I come to this, I realised that I never created such a set of rules and values for myself. All I do is reading the others' sets of this. And it's not a bad idea to create it, as I can imagine that it will guide me and remind me of my purpose in life. I was thinking of writing and posting my set here because I already have a few things that I want for myself currently in my mind. But just to think through it wisely, I will hold on to that before I am absolutely certain about my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment