Sunday, November 8, 2015

It's Better To Be Missing You

I remember the night when we first kissed. I can feel that it just came to us to do just that. We kissed so passionately for hours and I never wanted any other kiss. I never wanted to kiss anybody's lips but yours. I only want you, but you don't feel the same way.

I wonder what went wrong in our relationship, but the short wondering is quickly turning into a detailed session of self-answering my own questions about us. We're not meant for each other. There's no point lying about it anymore.

Maybe after all these times, you were just always lying to me. Maybe you betrayed me a hundred times, maybe more, maybe less. But it doesn't matter. Because we're no longer together, and it feels better this way, honestly. It feels better to miss you than to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment