Wednesday, December 30, 2015

No Regrets; No Hard Feelings.

I don't regret knowing you, I just regret the fact that knowing you used to be someone I'm close to, yet in the end I can't be with you and walking through life till the end with you. Falling out of love with you makes me feel half dead inside, I remember what we did but I feel that I lost a part of me to the past and now I can't take it back.

Because in the end, it's not about losing you to her, it's about losing hope to have you in my life. This absence doesn't make my heart grow fonder of you, it's just a reminder that I failed, and now I shall repay by gradually dying from the inside.

But I shall find solace and peace in knowing that you will thrive in life, even without me being with you; perhaps with someone else, or all by yourself. My only hope is that you find happiness in whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment